Data Structures & Algorithms IV: Pattern Matching, Dijkstra’s, MST, and Dynamic Programming Algorithms
- Course Content
- Requirements & Materials
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for anyone who wants to delve into Pattern Matching algorithms from KMP to Rabin-Karp; tackle essential algorithms that traverse the graph data structure like Dijkstra’s Shortest Path; study algorithms that construct a Minimum Spanning Tree (MST) from a graph; or explore Dynamic Programming algorithms. A course visualization tool will be used to understand the algorithms and their performance.
What You Will Learn
- Java programming skills by implementing graph and dynamic programming algorithms
- Algorithms for finding patterns in text processing
- How to use preprocessing in the Boyer-Moore and KMP algorithms
- The problem with hash codes in the Rabin-Karp algorithm
- The Graph ADT and its representations within auxiliary structures
Want to see all Massive Open Online Courses?
The course schedule was well-structured with a mix of lectures, class discussions, and hands-on exercises led by knowledgeable and engaging instructors.