Occupational Safety & Health Training
Safety and Health Management Certificate
Go beyond regulatory compliance and learn how to develop an effective management system to reduce and prevent workplace losses due to safety and health management issues. Build broad safety expertise and prepare for career success with a certificate in Safety and Health Management.
How You Will Benefit
- Develop the skills to implement a risk management system to avoid injuries and health problems at your workplace
- Implement ergonomics and develop the management tools to avoid disabilities
- Develop accident investigation skills
- Teach safety skills to your team
Who Should Participate
- Employees dealing with workers compensation
- Human resources officers
- Risk managers
- Safety directors
- Government agencies
- Anyone concerned about safety in the workplace
Duration and Time Requirement
All requirements for a professional certificate must be completed within six years from the date of completion for the first course taken that is applied toward the certificate.
- Delivery Method: Classroom format (face-to-face)
- Schedule: Click the "sections" buttons below for dates, locations and meeting times
- 5 core courses
- 1 elective (any OTI, EST, or HAZ course not used as a core course)
- Either OTI 7500P or EST 7122P may be used as a core course, but not both.
- Either OTI 7505P or EST 7123P may be used as a core course, but not both.
- electives used for one certificate may not be used as core courses for another certificate
- only 1 free seminar may be applied as an elective
- all certificate courses must be taken from Georgia Tech
|Jun 27, 2014 (Fri)||See 'more info'||Online||$245||OPEN|
|Oct 10, 2014 (Fri)||See 'more info'||Online||$245||OPEN|
|Jun 16, 2014 (Mon)||Jun 16, 2014 (Mon)||Atlanta (Georgia Tech Global Learning Center) (this is an onsite course)||$245||OPEN|
|May 01, 2014 (Thu)||May 16, 2014 (Fri)||Online||$245||OPEN|
|Jul 31, 2014 (Thu)||Aug 15, 2014 (Fri)||Online||$245||OPEN|
|Oct 30, 2014 (Thu)||Nov 14, 2014 (Fri)||Online||$245||OPEN|
|Jun 23, 2014 (Mon)||Jun 27, 2014 (Fri)||Atlanta (Georgia Tech Global Learning Center) (this is an onsite course)||$795||OPEN|
- 1 elective (any OTI, EST, or HAZ courses not used as core courses) *
NOTE: EST 7006 may not be applied as an elective toward a certificate.
* electives used for one certificate cannot be used as core courses for another certificate