Professional Education Course
OSHA Recordkeeping Rule Course
|Course Title: OSHA Recordkeeping Rule Course|
|Program ID: OTI 7845P||Subject: Safety & Health Training|
|Registration Deadline||Section Dates||Format & Location||CEUs||Fee||Status|
|Apr 11, 2014 (Fri)||Apr 11, 2014 (Fri) - Apr 11, 2014 (Fri)||Atlanta (Georgia Tech Global Learning Center) (this is an onsite course)||0.4||$145||OPEN|
|Aug 15, 2014 (Fri)||Aug 15, 2014 (Fri) - Aug 15, 2014 (Fri)||Atlanta (Georgia Tech Global Learning Center) (this is an onsite course)||0.4||$145||OPEN|
Important Course Information
Participants must present photo identification upon course check-in and onsite registration. The Georgia Tech OSHA Training Institute Education Center will verify the identity of each individual attending an OTI course.
Simplify the recordkeeping system for your employer using OSHA’s new recordkeeping rule, 29 CFR 1904, designed to improve employee involvement and protect the privacy of an injured or ill worker.
How You Will Benefit
- Improve your recordkeeping system
- Improve the quality and consistency of injury and illness data
What Is Covered
- Identify employers and employees covered under OSHA's revised recordkeeping requirements
- Identify new OSHA requirements for recordkeeping, posting, and reporting
- Correctly complete OSHA Forms 300, 300A, and 301
When you register, you may choose to purchase a parking pass for an additional fee (Atlanta offerings only). The pass is valid for parking in the Georgia Tech Global Learning Center parking deck.