Professional Education Course
ISO 9001:2008 Lead Auditor Training
|Course Title: ISO 9001:2008 Lead Auditor Training|
|Program ID: QUAL 1107P||Subject: ISO Standards Training Courses|
|Registration Deadline||Section Dates||Format & Location||CEUs||Fee||Status|
|Feb 24, 2014 (Mon)||Mar 03, 2014 (Mon) - Mar 07, 2014 (Fri)||Atlanta (Georgia Tech Global Learning Center) (this is an onsite course)||4.0||$1,595||OPEN|
|Apr 28, 2014 (Mon)||May 05, 2014 (Mon) - May 09, 2014 (Fri)||Atlanta (Georgia Tech Global Learning Center) (this is an onsite course)||4.0||$1,595||OPEN|
|Jul 07, 2014 (Mon)||Jul 14, 2014 (Mon) - Jul 18, 2014 (Fri)||Atlanta (Georgia Tech Global Learning Center) (this is an onsite course)||4.0||$1,595||OPEN|
|Sep 08, 2014 (Mon)||Sep 15, 2014 (Mon) - Sep 19, 2014 (Fri)||Atlanta (Georgia Tech Global Learning Center) (this is an onsite course)||4.0||$1,595||OPEN|
Learn how to approach ISO 9001:2008 registration from the professional lead auditor's point of view and focus on key audit skills that enhance auditing capability. This intensive workshop covers key aspects of leading an audit team for your firm, another firm, or vendors/suppliers.
Participants must successfully complete the online pre-course Executive Introduction to ISO 9001:2008 before attending the ISO 9001:2008 Lead Auditor Training course.
Georgia Tech - EI2 is an RABQSA Certified TPECS Provider for the AU, QM and TL Competency Units.
Who Should Attend
- Auditors of a company's quality management system
- Management Reps and Quality Managers of companies undergoing a third-party audit
- Individuals pursuing RABQSA QMS auditor certification
How You Will Benefit
Students will learn to:
- Apply ISO 9001:2008 to a set of situations
- Find information about RABQSA programs
- Identify objective evidence
- Identify and document nonconformities
- Develop an audit plan and checklist
- Review an agenda for an opening meeting
- Use interviewing skills and take notes
- Evaluate objective evidence for conformance
- Identify which requirement of ISO 9001:2008 applies to a given set of findings
- Use closing meeting techniques
- Present audit findings clearly and objectively
- Prepare an audit report
- Monitor corrective action
What Is Covered
- Evaluate a quality system for conformance
- Learn audit methods and techniques
- Report findings and follow up the audit
- Conduct opening and closing meetings
- Record and report nonconformities
- Examine quality system documentation
- Complete practical and written exams
All attendees will receive a course notebook and the ISO 9001:2008 standard.
- Attendees with US addresses should bring standards with them to class. Standards will be mailed to domestic registrants 8 days prior to the course start date.
- Attendees with international addresses should purchase a copy of the ISO 9001:2008 standard. Due to contractual requirements with the American National Standards Institute (ANSI), Georgia Tech cannot ship ISO 9001:2008 standards outside of the United States. However, copies will be available for classroom use only.
- Students are automatically registered for the online pre-course at no extra cost.
- Access instructions for the online learning management system (HELIX) will be in the confirmation letter, which is emailed within 3-5 business days after registration.
- Course completion requirements and instructions will be provided in the online learning management system (HELIX).