Professional Education Subject
Gain a better grasp of this Microsoft Windows-based mapping application from the people who designed it. Learn how to best use the aeronautical charts, satellite images and elevation maps, and ever-changing overlays of FalconView™, and integral part of the Portable Flight Planning Software.
Courses In This Subject
- Creating Integrated Overlays In FalconView™ (DEF 1015P)—
Explore creating integrated data overlays in FalconViewTM 3.X and later.
- Creating Map Types in FalconView™ (DEF 1019P)—The map background is the most heavily used data set within FalconView. Creating a new, cleanly integrated, map type requires optimization and a solid understanding of how FalconView deals with map data, the framework, SQL, and map data manager. Programming interfaces allow creation of a tightly integrated external map types.
- FalconView™ Advanced Overlays (DEF 1016P)—
Discover how to use newer versions of FalconView to create advanced overlays and complex user interfaces.
- FalconView™ Advanced Users (DEF 1013P)—
Cover the interoperation with other programs, basic data import and export capabilities, and get more detailed operational information.
- FalconView™ Data & Map Data Integration (DEF 1017P)—Co-existing applications on the mission planning system may be integrated with the FalconView map data catalog and other data formats supported by FalconView. Learn how to perform these tasks consistently within the framework.
- FalconView™ Systems Administration (DEF 1014P)—
Explore maintenance of map data and system health on both systems.
- FalconView™ Advanced Editor Overlays (DEF 1018P)—Explore the Real Time Tracker interfaces and examine the ESRI geo-database integration capabilities that FalconView™ provides.
- FalconView™ FvOverlay PlugIn Architecture (DEF 1021P)—
Learn FvOverlay PlugIn Architecture programming API, interfaces, and design methodology for FalconView™ 4.2.1 and later.
- Introduction to FalconView™ Basic Operations (DEF 1012P)—
Learn how to use FalconView for mission planning and situational awareness.